LEGAL NOTICES for the parachute.sh website
Publisher: PRESTA MODULE, SAS (corporation) with capital assets of €1,000, domiciled at 90 rue Stanislas Torrents, 13006 Marseille, France, registered in the Marseille Trade Register under no. 528 531 767, represented by VERSUS VENTURE SAS, domiciled at the same address, registered in the Marseille Trade Register under no. 831 155 916, and represented by its President Mr. Stéphan Obadia.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org – +33(0)22.214.171.124.30
Publication Manager: Mr. Stéphan Obadia
Host: ONLINE SAS, domiciled at 8 rue de la Ville l’Evêque, 75008 Paris, registered in the Paris Trade Register under no. 433 115 904. Contact: +33(0)1.84.13.00.00
GTCs for the parachute.sh website
Updated: March 1, 2020
Article 1 — General Provisions
- These General Terms and Conditions (“GTC”) govern the relationship between the publisher listed in the legal notices (“Publisher”) and all users of the sh website (“Website”).
- The GTCs govern all access and navigation on the Website. Users agree to familiarize themselves with the GTCs prior to browsing the Website and to comply with them. Any access to or navigation of the Website constitutes proof of acceptance of the GTCs.
- The current GTCs can be viewed on the Website. They may be modified or supplemented at any time and an updated version will be published on the Website. Therefore, it is recommended that the user consult them regularly.
Article 2 — Access to and navigation on the Website
- Access to and navigation on the Website are provided free of charge.
- The Publisher strives to provide a secure, operational, and accessible website 24/7 as part of its obligation of means. The Publisher may modify, supplement, update, or delete any aspect of the Website at any time. The Publisher will attempt to inform the Users in advance of the time and date of any maintenance operations.
- The Publisher shall not be held responsible under any circumstances for issues including but not limited to: full or partial inaccessibility of the Website, for any imprecision, inaccuracy, or omission of information available on the Website, for technical and/or IT and/or telecommunications issues and/or maintenance periods, for information that has not been updated, or in the case of a force majeure event. The Publisher shall not be held liable for any direct and/or indirect damage, foreseeable or unforeseeable, material and/or immaterial that may arise for the user or any third party.
Article 3 — Hyperlinks
- The Website may contain hyperlinks that lead to other websites over which the Publisher has no control and the Publisher declines all responsibility for the contents of these websites.
- The Publisher authorizes the placement of hyperlinks to the Website subject to the condition that they are not for commercial or advertising purposes, and provided that prior notice has been given to the authors of the link. Websites that distribute information of an illicit, violent, controversial, pornographic, or xenophobic nature, or those likely to be offensive to the majority of people, are naturally excluded from this authorization.The Publisher reserves the right to have hyperlinks pointing to the Website deleted if they do not comply with its editorial policy.
Article 4 — User Obligations
- Users specifically agree to use any information to which they gain access via the Website only in compliance with public order, morality, and the rights of third parties.
- Users who violate the GTCs may have their access to the Website suspended, without prejudice to any other rights and legal remedies that the publisher may have.
- Users declare that they accept the characteristics and limitations of the internet and that they acknowledge, in particular, that data in circulation on the internet is not protected against potential misappropriation. It is their responsibility to take all appropriate measures to protect their own data and/or software against any infection by any virus or intrusion attempts on their system by third parties. Users agree to access the Website using current, virus-free equipment and the latest version of an updated browser.
Article 5 — Intellectual Property
- The Publisher owns all intellectual property rights, worldwide, for all Website elements, in particular the text, images, graphics, logo, icons, sounds, and software, as well as the brands, trade names, and photographs.
- Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, or adaptation of all or part of the Website elements, or unauthorized exploitation of the Website, regardless of the means or process used, is forbidden and considered to be infringement.
Article 6 — Miscellaneous Provisions
- If any provision of the GTCs is canceled, the other provisions will remain in effect.
- No waiver of any provision of the GTCs can be considered as a further or continuing waiver of this provision or any other provision.
Article 7 — Applicable Law and Disputes
- The GTCs are subject to French law, regardless of where the Website is being used.
- In the event of a complaint, the User shall write to the postal or email address indicated in the header of the GTCs detailing the alleged violation.